But yes, I received one. From maturestudent in this post Which is really nice of her. So Jaqueline thanks for the nomination!. Usually I am not one for this chain type award but I thought it is actually kinda sweet this one. So I am in.
There are rules she tells me.
1. Thank the person who shared the award with you by linking back to them in your post. – Did that, with pleasure. Maturestudenthaninginthere is a blog similar to mine in that it is simply a chronicle of life and everything that comes with it. It is different as this lady does not only has a life, she has a family, a job and has set out to get her degree. It is fun to read her life and thoughts I think.
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know that you included them in your blog post. Interesting this one 15 is a lot; What I’ll do is list a few of my favourite blogs and other things. I leave the nominations out, as some of them are other types of blogs than mine. Still I appreciate all of these.
- Alissa’s Art, talented and nice to read.
- Daily photo NZ Just because I like photography (to watch) and it is my daily reminder of my other home.
- Thornberry. Craft and sewing – just enjoy reading about it
- Le tissier designs. I am a sucker for her colours and knitting
- David Brin. One of my favourite authors and a pretty impressive blogger too
- Tales from an open book. About libraries and it is fun!
- A year of living wisely. This blogs resonates with me.
- Ever so scrumptious. The author is one of my best friends, read the blog and you’ll know why
- It is a Wellington life. A running story but as a blog Fun and incorporates real NZ events
- Etiquette Hell. Total fun to read this. People are weird
- Freshome, my favourite design blog/site.
- It made my day, Always brings a smile to my face
- Lifehacker, the geeky me loves this site
- Burdastyle blog – a great source of information
- Postsecret. makes me realise how lucky I am
3. List 7 things about yourself. – Only 7? OK so do I include things that are on the blog already? Or totally new things. The latter would be difficult. Some of my best friends read this blog, they know sometimes more about me than my own mother does. But I can think up some things.
- Some of you have seen this and are my witness: I get drunk on orange juice.
- I love candles – the light they spread is so soft and warm, it calms me.
- I can go completely ga-ga over pretty nature, specifically if it is combined with interesting beautiful light.
- We really decided on our house when we saw our lounge for the first time. Hook line and sinker, both SO and I. No regrets, we still love our house.
- SO is still the very best thing that ever happened to me. When we met in RL the first time 10 years ago I actually wished that I was single and living in Europe at that time. Sometimes life does give you a second chance at happiness.
- When I left my X I learned the meaning of real deep friendship (thanks to those that helped in their own way – you all helped more than you can imagine) and finally understood how much my parents really love me.
- Having lived in several different countries, going through real deeps and great highs, I know I can do anything and that really, I am so totally blessed.