A day at our little cottage does make some things clear.
- This house is a lot smaller than our own home and all is on one floor. Really it is all the space we need and as we have a spare room even a bit more than that.
- The kitchen is tiny and only one can work in there at a time, but it is well laid out and we have all the tools we really need. Just
- We don’t have anything outside of the basics, so no fancy cooking here and thank heavens for pre-seasoned food we would not buy at home
- We love our bath. Several times now we came home wanting to take a bath and could not.
- iPads are handy, just not for typing a blog etc, so we are glad we took our little netbook
- The silence outside is such that we sleep really really well at night. Utterly amazing
- Looking outside is like looking straight into a picture postcard. Bit freaky at times I have to admit.
- As lovely as it is, as it is a home it also makes it harder to feel you are away from a home, because you have one.
- Even with a different house routines stay the same. For instance our table remains or main depository of everything and coffee is made first thing.
- The couch is really to small to cuddle up together, hmm that is really one annoying thing.
- Doing nothing is really quite a good way to spend a day – and nothing consists of reading, twitter, the internet and cooking.
- We love the privacy! No neighbours and houses around us well are not very near.